Paid Parliamentary Consultant
You are encouraged to use the National Association of Parliamentarians referral tool to find a Professional Registered Parliamentarian (PRP) if you are seeking the paid services of a parliamentarian.  PRP is the highest credential offered by the National Association of Parliamentarians and several live throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.  The referral tool can be found at

General Inquiries
If you have a general inquiry for the Virginia State Association of Parliamentarians, please fill out the contact form below and a member of the Board of Directors will respond to you.  Please visit the Join page if you wish to receive information about joining VSAP or a local unit.